- About the Company
- Employment Opportunity - Immediate Opening
Employment Opportunity - Immediate Opening
Sales & Marketing/ Chartering Professional for Liner Services
Dan-Gulf Shipping Inc. is hiring an experienced ocean maritime professional specializing in Sales and Marketing to join their commercial team.
The qualified applicant will:
- Assist the commercial team in constructing profitable voyages for contract and spot cargoes.
- Lead company’s sales and marketing activities, including maintaining company website, updating weekly sailing schedules, adding press releases and new event activities which promote company endeavors.
- Manage the negotiation of freight contracts, creation of booking notes and follow-up communication between clients and company.
- Grow and update the established client data base by maintaining constant communication between new prospects, existing clients and company.
- Analyze and monitor activity within the US Gulf trade market and assist the Liner Manager in keeping up with pricing trends and rate levels for break-bulk, heavy-lift, project, neo-bulk, and bulk cargoes.
- Identify new account opportunities and be willing to travel as necessary to handle customer accounts.
- Spanish language fluency a plus.
- Excellent Interpersonal management and communications skills required.
International vessel operator offers a Sales/ Marketing position in their New Orleans area office. The company primarily offers breakbulk service to /from US Gulf, Caribbean, and Central and South Americas, for infrastructure, project and energy industries.
Please send CV to : email@example.com
For more information, call 504.830.3900
Dan-Gulf Shipping, Inc. provides equal opportunities for employment and advancement for all individuals, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.